November 2020 – Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Physio We Are Looking For?
We are currently seeking up to two new physio team members for permanent part time positions. One position will be up to 35 hours/ week and the second will be around 20 hours/ week. Both positions will likely require two evenings and Saturday morning commitments.
Apply for these positions if;
You are a fun, personable, outgoing physio and have a desire to excel in private practice and women’s health. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges. You want to constantly put evidence into practice.
Perhaps you are looking for a more specialised role in a practice or maybe you just aren’t fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Things are about to change, read on to find out how:
- You’ll be our future "Women's Health through the Ages" physio and clinical pilates informed exercise practitioner.
- You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
- You'll understand your patients' 'why' and successfully structure individualised management plans to help them achieve their goals.
- You'll have weekly individual mentoring and support sessions with talented and highly experienced physiotherapists.
- You want to earn a fantastic base salary, and be financially rewarded as you grow your caseload. You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much, much more.
- You’ll be working a combination of 1:1 physio sessions for MSK and (if appropriate) women's health and some classes including pilates informed small groups.
- You'll develop exciting and stimulating exercise classes and courses, constantly pushing boundaries in what you can offer your patients.
- You’ll train in DMA Clinical Pilates and be able to create amazing results with that methodology – this can happen once you’re onboard.
We are a well-established and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. With over 17 years of practicing from our site we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. We have a large gym and Pilates studio on site, running 40 hours per week of classes.
We are particularly committed to excellence in Women’s Health throughout the life stages, supporting teens, mothers and ageing women to lead active and pain free lives. Rebecca and Tory are both Titled WMPH physios, Tory is currently under-taking her Specialisation training, plus Danae and Olivia are both WH physios with university training, so we have a dynamic learning culture. Our other physio team members Stacey and Nat are highly experienced musculoskeletal physio's with a strong interest in helping women of all ages achieve their best.
We thrive on helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for your hard work and will contribute to external PD courses each year. We offer excellent in house training, weekly PD and funding support for external PD, and you’ll be working within our current team of 6 outstanding physios.
Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
Tell us why this job is for you!
Simply email your interest with a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call Tory on 0413 336 588