Do you want your perfect job?
At last, the physio job that you have been looking for!
Join our amazing team and make a real difference!
If you are a passionate musculoskeletal or sports physiotherapist looking to provide the best possible care for your patients whilst developing as a practitioner and as a person, then we have the role for you.
As part of your role, we will provide you with:
- A comprehensive induction process to help you hit the ground running
- Ongoing and structured support and mentoring from our senior team
- A generous CPD budget
- Regular in-service training and social events
- An opportunity to work in sport if desired
- Career progression
- The opportunity to learn or develop your skills in DMA Pilates
This position provides a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated musculoskeletal or sports physiotherapist. There will be a very varied case load of predominantly private patients, providing both 1:1 consultations and running group exercise classes in our main gym as well Pilates informed exercise.
As Vital Core is the sponsor of Norwood basketball club there will be ample opportunity to develop and excel in the area of sports physiotherapy with guidance (if required) from very experienced physios.
The role will provide the opportunity to contribute to one of the main aims of Vital Core, which is to educate the community on how to be more active and healthy. This is achieved through writing educational blogs which will be promoted on social media and our website.
You will be supported and guided by a team of highly qualified and experience but most of all supportive physiotherapist and have access to generous CPD funding Past experience in exercise rehabilitation/clinical Pilates is beneficial, but not essential.
About Vital Core
Vital Core Physiotherapy has been helping our community do great things since 2003. We believe an active community is a healthy community, and it is our mission to help achieve that.
We are a hands-on, personalised physiotherapy clinic located in the Eastern Suburbs of Adelaide. We provide high level physiotherapy care for all or our community. We specialise in Women’s Health including pregnancy and post natal physiotherapy. We are also highly experienced, qualified and respected pelvic floor physiotherapists.
We are passionate about sport and exercise, particularly the recreational runner and the teenage sports person. We offer a fully equiped sports and conditioning gym as well as a pilates studio. We focus on individualised exercise programs to help our patients reach their goals.
The things that we believe would make you a good fit for Vital Core would be for you to;
- love musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy with a focus on manual therapy and exercise prescription
- love running exercise classes for all groups in our community.
- have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture
- understand our patients' 'why' and successfully structure individualised management plans to help them achieve their goals
- have weekly individual mentoring and support sessions with talented and highly experienced physiotherapists
- will work a couple of evenings until 7pm and Saturday mornings till noon.
- want to earn a fantastic base salary, and be financially rewarded as you grow your caseload
- be working a combination of 1:1 physio sessions for MSK and (if appropriate) women's health and some classes including Pilates informed small groups
- develop exciting and stimulating exercise classes and courses, and writing blogs, constantly pushing boundaries in what you can offer your patients
- train in DMA Clinical Pilates and be able to create amazing results with that methodology – this can happen once you’re onboard.
Simply email your interest with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tory on 0413 336 588