June 2021 – Are You The Physio We Are Looking For?
Two positions available!
We are currently seeking two physio team members for permanent part time positions, working 20-35 hours per week with scope to grow if you would like. These positions will likely require two evenings and Saturday morning commitments.
We'd love for you to apply for a position if:
You are a fun, personable, outgoing physio and have a desire to excel in private practice and musculoskeletal physio. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges. You want to constantly put evidence into practice.
Perhaps you are looking for a more specialised role in a practice, particularly moving into women's, men's and pelvic health, or maybe you just aren’t fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
The right physio will;
- love general and sports physiotherapy with a focus on manual therapy and exercise prescription
- have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture
- understand our patients' 'why' and successfully structure individualised management plans to help them achieve their goals
- have weekly individual mentoring and support sessions with talented and highly experienced physiotherapists
- want to earn a fantastic base salary, and be financially rewarded as you grow your caseload
- be working a combination of 1:1 physio sessions for MSK and (if appropriate) women's health and some classes including pilates informed small groups
- develop exciting and stimulating exercise classes and courses, and writing blogs, constantly pushing boundaries in what you can offer your patients
- be our future "Women's Health through the Ages" and Men's health physio and clinical pilates informed exercise practitioner, if desired
- train in DMA Clinical Pilates and be able to create amazing results with that methodology – this can happen once you’re onboard.
Position 1: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
This position provides an amazing career development opportunity for an experienced physiotherapist with post graduate qualifications in women’s health and pelvic health conditions, including pelvic pain. At least 2 years working in private practice is desirable. An applicant keen to continue doing some musculoskeletal, lactation and exercise physiotherapy as required within the practice is an advantage. A passion for developing clinical skills and knowledge in pelvic health conditions is essential. Mentoring, support and generous CPD funding will be provided by Vital Core to advance your professional skills and special interests in pelvic health conditions.
The Pelvic Health Physiotherapist role requires 20-35 hours per week.
Position 2: Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
The second position provides a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated musculoskeletal physiotherapist. A special interest in running exercise classes is desirable, along with a willingness to develop excellent clinical skills in effectively treating the broad range of musculoskeletal conditions. The opportunity to learn more about managing conditions related to a woman’s pregnancy or the postnatal period can be provided, if desired. To develop these skills you will receive mentoring and supervision from experienced physiotherapists, with generous CPD funding also being provided for areas of interest and professional development. Past experience in exercise rehabilitation/clinical Pilates is beneficial, but not essential.
The Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist position is for 20-35 hours per week.
We are a well-established and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. With 18 years of practicing from our site we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. We have a large gym and Pilates studio on site, running over 40 hours per week of classes.
We are particularly committed to excellence in Women’s Health throughout the life stages, supporting teens, mothers and ageing women to lead active and pain free lives. We love helping sporting women achieve their goals. Rebecca and Tory are both Titled WMPH physios, Tory is currently undertaking her Specialisation training and Beck is back at Uni studying her Sports Physio Masters degree. Danae and Olivia are both WH physios with university training, so we have a dynamic learning culture. Our other fabulous physio team members Stacey and Caitlin are highly experienced musculoskeletal physio's with a strong interest in helping women of all ages achieve their best.
We thrive on helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for your hard work and will contribute to external PD courses each year. We offer excellent in house training, weekly PD, and you’ll be working within our current team of 6 outstanding physio's.
Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
Tell us why this job is for you!
Simply email your interest with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tory on 0413 336 588